The most difficult thing to do these days? The difficult task is to buy a good affordable mobile phone.
There are various options in the market, But If your budget is limited here are the top Phones Under 15000.
Well, there are tons of competition for phones under 15000 and there are lots of options.
So, choosing this list is a little difficult but I have considered the top variant of all the smartphones. That we will suggest phones under 15000.
I am going to tell you the top phones, which you can buy for under 15000. So, without any further delay let’s get started.
Don’t you worry because your very own technohrs.com has got awesome phones under 15,000 Only?
As each phone is special in its own way, I will reveal my favorite one at the end and also about the pros & cons. If you wish to buy any of these phones then, we provide you best buy links.
You might be thinking about other variants that these phones offer But, they aren’t on the list as they exceed the budget. There are lots of phones under 15000 & don’t be confused. So let’s talk about the first one which is:-
I won’t bore you with the specifications, let’s just get to the point, The feature which intrigued me the most is its In-display Fingerprint Sensor which means, you don’t need to scan your finger at the back of your phone You also get an Amoled to display Guys, they’re providing us with all the high-end stuff.
- The phone looks great it comes with a small chin Plus, the front and back cameras are clear and work wonders for you.
- The processor works well too You can play with as many apps as you want to But Other phones offer a way better processor in a similar kind of range.
- The most disappointing thing is it’s Micro USB Port, So don’t make friends with a type C supported phone XD.
- They won’t be of any use. Its back body has a Polycarbonate finish basically it’s plastic and can end up with scratches.
When you buy this phone, do buy a cover simultaneously In this range, their 3600 mAh battery is not enough.
The next phone on my list fulfills all these requirements that too with a better processor and the phone.
It has a premium class body Metaphorically, it displays is just like a mole, not a wart I’m talking about the Dot Notch Display When it comes to performance, you can play PubG in High Definition.
This phone comes with a type C port Now, you can make friends with a type C supported phone for sure. The phone is water repellent.
Its back camera utilizes “Sony IMX 586 Sensor” which is used in various flagship phones Hence its output is similar to that of flagship phones 48 Megapixel mode sounds good for sure but it’s 12 Megapixel mode enables you to click great photos too.
The front camera did not appeal to me that much. This phone doesn’t support fast charging. Till the time you charge your phone, It does not have a dedicated SD Card slot So, the decision is going to be tough for you.
This phone runs on MIUI which is full of advertisements, If advertisements are not a problem for you then go for it Or else.
I’ll tell you about its good features In this phone you get a much bigger battery and a 20-watt VOOC charger which can charge up to 50% of your battery in a duration of 30 minutes.
The battery backup is great as well Its processor is that of Snapdragon 710 and besides being power efficient In the given range.
This processor is also the leader of all You can smoothly play PubG in high settings without heating up the phone too much.
Talking about the camera In the range of 15,000 the camera setup of this phone is what I love the most But yes, Redmi Note 7 Pro’s video recording is way more stable than the others.
But for people who are into clicking photos, I would suggest this phone But This also seems like an old age phone because it has a micro USB port with a plastic body which is very disappointing in today’s time.
- You got a chipset of snapdragon 665 processor packed with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB of internal space. Let’s talk about the display we got a 6.3” inch FHD+ display and the panel is IPS.
- It has also a 25 MP front camera and talking about the rear camera you get a 48MP main camera with a 16 MP wide-angle lens and a 5MP in-depth sensor.
- Talking about the battery, we get a 4000m battery with a fast charger of 15 W out of the box.
For the os, you will get an Android 9 and a close to the stock android experience.
Because you don’t get a custom skin in Moto phones. you get a stock android experience. So, you can surely check out this phone looks-wise this is a nice phone. You also get a fingerprint scanner at the back.
You can buy Moto G8 plus at around 12999. The next smartphone which I will suggest under 15000 is going to be:-
As you all maybe knowing you got a QSnapdragon 712 AIE chipset which is based on an AI-powered chipset.
So, you get a better optimization here talking about Ram and Storage you get a 6gb ram and 64 GB internal space. You get a 6.53” FHD+ cool display and here also you got IPS LCD panel.
Now talking about the camera you get a triple rear camera with a 16MP primary sensor, 8Mp wide-angle, and a 5MP depth sensor.
Here the Rear camera has a few megapixels but the front camera is a 32MP punch hole camera.
If we talk about battery then, you get a huge 5000 mah battery and an 18W quick charger. You’ll get Android 9 with this phone, and a good chipset for nicer performance.
You will get this phone at around ₹13990 which is a good deal.
The next phone under 15000 comes with a pop-up selfie. Pop up camera under 15000 rupees is interesting.
You get to see a Kirin 710F processor with a 4gb ram and a 128 GB internal. if you prefer more space this phone is for you.
Talking about the display you got a 6.59” FHD+ nice display with IPS LCD panel there is an IPS panel with Full HD+ resolution and talking about the camera you get a 48MP primary camera on the backside.
You get an 8MP wide-angle lens and 2MP depth sensor and as I said you get a 16MP pop-up selfie camera so this is very good under 15000 you also get to see a 4000 mah battery with this phone.
So, if you want a pop-up camera, better rear camera, and maximum storage in a phone under 15000 so you can definitely consider Honor 9X You will get Honor 9X at Rs. 13,999 in Flipkart. means you get this phone for 14000.
You get android 9 in Honor 9x and you will get an Android 10 upgrade with this phone.
The next phone which I will suggest is an interesting phone under 15000.
Interesting in terms of the display as you get to see a 90 Hz refresh rate screen under 15000.
In Realme-6 you get an Helio G90T processor for the performance which is a dedicated gaming processor you can play any game on this phone and you will get a much better performance in Realme 6 with this you get a 6GB ram and 128 GB storage.
- If I talk about the display you will get a 6.5” FHD+ Display. Also, you get to see a punch-hole display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Talking about the camera, you get a 64Mp camera. All the phones have a triple camera in this list but 2 phones will have a quad camera setup.
- The camera configuration on this phone comes out to be 64+8+2+2 and a 16Mp front selfie camera.
- If I talk about the battery you get a 4300 mah battery with a 30 W fast charger. This is the fastest charger you can get in phones under 15000.
- Talking about fingerprint scanner you get a side-mounted fingerprint on Realme 6 you will get The Realme 6 at Rs.14,999.
If you need a gaming level performance, a better storage option, and a good ram with a better camera, you can definitely buy the RealMe 6.
Let’s come to the last phone on this list and the best. This is the best phone you can get for under 15000 in 2020. You get the best battery, best display, and the best camera with this phone this is the
First, let’s talk about the performance of this phone:-
You get an Exynos 9611 processor which will give better performance in gaming & multi-tasking.
Display:- 6.4” FDH+ (Super AMOLED)
Super AMOLED will be more battery saving and punchy colors on the display. I always recommend AMOLED display cause they are the best displays you can get.
- Primary Camera:- 64MP
- Wide-angle:- 8MP
- Depth Sensor:- 5MP
- Telephoto Lens:- 5MP
- You get 4 rear camera setup with an L shape module and with a 32 MP front selfie camera.
- The only downside is that you get a 15W charger in the box, it’s not that slow.
- I’ll say but charging a 6000 mah battery is going to be slow there will be a bit of delay in the charging cycle.
- The other specs here are top-notch you will get a read-mounted fingerprint scanner here.
All the phones I suggested today have a capacitive fingerprint scanner so the fingerprint scanners will be quite fast too.
Now you tell me how you liked this list tell me in the comment. If I can add any phone to the list you can also suggest some phones.
Anyways Samsung m31 is the best phone under 15000 you can buy.
So, this is all about the phones under 15000 & hope this article will help you.